About the Product
- Dried apricots contain a strong sweet-sour flavour and are high in fibre. They create an outstanding substitute for clean apricots out of season.
- A ripe apricot contains a mellow taste, sweet with a hint of acid, but usually not extremely acidic.
- It is rich in normal sugar, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, riboflavin, vitamin A and niacin.
- Product image shown is for representation purpose only, the actually product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
- Click here for delicious fruit recipes –